Fort Worth HR is an association of outstanding professionals that pursues opportunities for professional growth. Join FWHR so you can meet and network with people like you. Our members range from emerging professionals beginning their careers to the most experienced executives. Whether you're a native Texan or a transplant, whether you're in human resources or part of another profession, FWHR is here to support your development and career goals.
It’s easy to sign up. Simply select the appropriate membership level below to begin the application process.
FWHR Membership Benefits Include:
- Access to FWHR's Member and Diversity directories
- Network with other professionals and the companies they represent
- Join HRConnect Open Forum to converse with TX professionals statewide
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with your friends
- Enjoy discounts or rewards for all FWHR events
- Opportunities to seek candidates and find employers at our luncheons
- View speaker presentations after a luncheon or a conference
- Study with other classmates in our renown certification prep courses
- Earn over 30 Professional Development Credits for attending pre-approved SHRM and HRCI programming events
- Participate in member only campaigns
- Attend Professional Emphasis Groups (PEGs)
- Participate in select committees
- Receive regular notices about chapter events and activities
- Free job and event postings
- Student members are eligible for the FWHR scholarship
During these times if you might be facing unemployment or economic hardship, we can help.
If you have been a member in good standing for more than 1 year and need more information about our Transition Membership, email us at email@example.com.
FWHR Member Testimonials:
“Joining FWHR has been one of the best professional decisions I have made. I thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to connect with so many HR colleagues from a professional and personal growth aspect because of the network of experience and innovation that this group offers. Being the Branch Manager of a recruiting firm, I value the partnerships that I have made but continually look forward to the educational programs. Whether it be legal, strategy, compliance, employee engagement, talent acquisition or otherwise, I always have great takeaways. I highly recommend anyone that is passionate about learning and growing in the HR profession to join this association!” Colby Waldrop
"FWHR is my professional family… my go-to for encouragement, advice, and inspiration. The legal hours, lunch topics, and full-day seminars give me great tools to navigate the daily challenges and see around corners. I’m very grateful for my comrades there, as I consistently gain confidence and affirmation in my HR decision-making, as well as a myriad of best practices they share." Jill McCluskey, PHR, SHRM-CP
"I joined FWHR late in 2008 when I started a new job in Fort Worth. Having been a member of a SHRM mega-chapter elsewhere for a decade, I was immediately surprised how friendly and welcoming FWHRMA was. Within a few months I was involved in several chapter activities. If there was such a thing as a “Goldilocks” chapter this would be it. Big enough to offer a variety of PEGs, quality training opportunities, networking and programs; while small enough to actually get to know people and form lasting friendships." Lance D Anderson SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If mailing a payment to our PO Box, please contact the FWHR office immediately.