Place of Business:
Presbyterian Night Shelter
Presbyterian Night Shelter is known for serving the homeless in greatest need: those who have no other places to go. Those who present the greatest challenge to our community are welcome here. As the largest homeless shelter in Tarrant County, we serve approximately 1,000 men, women and children each night.
Presbyterian Night Shelter staff members strive with mutual respect and compassion to serve with integrity, taking responsibility for our actions to foster hope in the journey from homeless to home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Finance Accounts Receivable/Administrative Clerk provides administrative support to the finance department and Vice President of Finance. The job requires sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics. Must be extremely well organized, detail oriented, and skilled in customer service. Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize multiple projects. Skilled in adherence to deadlines. Excellent communication skills and professional office skills. Independent self-starter with high professional standards.
- High school diploma/GED. Must have bookkeeping skills with the ability to record financial transactions and navigate an electronic accounting system.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, analytical individual
- Able to maintain a high degree of concentration for an extended period
- Able to communicate effectively and positively with external vendors and internal employees
- Ability to maintain guest and employee confidentiality and privacy.
- Must have valid driver license and proof of liability insurance.
This is a full-time position with benefits. If interested in this position please send your resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
Presbyterian Night Shelter is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click here to apply.