Place of Business:
Texas Wesleyan University
Responsible for assisting in the full range of HR support services for the University including talent acquisition, recruitment, onboarding, and student employment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts talent acquisition and recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt positions.
- Collaborates with divisions and departments to address current and future workforce needs to ensure staffing plans achieve and maintain diverse representation.
- Oversees Student Employment Program (SEP).
- Ensure adherence to Federal Work Study (FWS) guidelines.
- Develops tailored recruitment and advertising strategies for faculty and staff positions.
- Trains hiring managers and search committees on proper screening and interviewing practices.
- Conducts employee recruitment/entrance interviews and exit interviews. Produce comparative data reports on recruitment and retention.
- Maintains database for new and existing department position descriptions.
- Maintains and updates University organizational chart.
- Oversees faculty and adjunct faculty contract process.
- Assists with organizational development and compliance trainings.
- Trains PeopleAdmin new system users and existing staff on new processes/functionality.
- Assist with employee engagement and recognition programs.
- Responsible for website updates.
- Provides back-up to the Human Resources Manager/Benefits Specialist.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate Vice President
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources or related field required.
- Preferred: PHR, SPHR, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).
- Minimum: 3 years of office experience.
- 4 years’ Human Resources related experience preferred.
- Datatel Colleague HRIS experience preferred.
Click here to apply.