Place of Business:
Catholic Charities Fort Worth
Duties & Responsibilities:
Would you like to work for an organization that positively impacts the wellbeing of the individuals it serves? Catholic Charities Fort Worth is seeking an Employee Relations Manager to join our People Team (aka Human Resources). In this role you will provide collaborative oversight and assume responsibility for all employee relations issues including, but not limited to, conflict resolution, issuance of disciplinary actions, terminations, grievances, appeals, and investigations.
What will you be doing in your role?
- You will use the leading, managing, and accountability framework with staff to develop them into leaders through professional development, personal accountability, delegating tasks and projects that leverage their strengths, and breaking barriers.
- You will provide collaborative oversight and assume responsibility for all employee relations issues including, but not limited to, conflict resolution, issuance of disciplinary actions, terminations, grievances, appeals, and investigations.
- You will counsel and advise managers in interpreting and applying policies and procedures to resolve issues.
- You will ensure all employment related actions are in compliance with professional standards, and state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- You will assume primary oversite of Annual Benefits Enrollment, including conducting audits, managing vendor relationships and employee communication.
- You will ensure timely rollout of quarterly and annual performance reviews/actions. You will promptly reach out to managers who do not meet established deadlines and work with them to ensure completion requirements are met.
- You will proactively meet with new managers to provide training on employee relations issues.
- You will provide expert guidance for employee Accommodation Requests and Return to Work (WC)
- You will develop, execute, and maintain CCFW’s Annual Wellness plan.
- You will work collaboratively with other People Team staff and leadership to support all People Team initiatives.
- You will keep the team and managers abreast of changing laws and regulations.
- You will oversee CCFW’s Mentor Program.
- You ensure timely completion of required compliance reporting (OSHA, EEO-1), monthly HR reporting, and ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Employee Relations, Human Resources or related field required
- Bonus qualifications: master’s degree or HR-related certification; PHR Certification preferred.
- Four years of professional human resource administration, including two years in employee relations preferred OR its equivalent, through training, education, and other experience.
- Experience with Ultimate Software (UKG) OR other HRIS system required.
- Advanced knowledge of employment law.
- Knowledge of workforce planning, compensation & benefits, employee relations.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Ability to compose and present comprehensive reports, and compile, research, and analyze information.
- This is a hybrid/flexible schedule role. Must be able to work-on site 1-2 days per week or more depending on need.
Click here to apply.