Place of Business:
Freese and Nichols, Inc., Fort Worth Texas
Freese and Nichols is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) in our downtown Fort Worth, Texas corporate headquarters. The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full-cycle Human Resources support. You are responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management for your designated groups. You will serve as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues. As HRBP, you will act as an employee champion and change agent. You will assess and anticipate HR-related needs, communicating those needs proactively within our HR department and business management, developing integrated solutions. You will form partnerships across the HR function in order to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. You will be critical to executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Consult with leaders and employees providing daily HR guidance and direction. Partner with all levels of the organization.
* Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
* Analyze trends and metrics and share insights and opportunities with leadership and management
* Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances and concerns
* Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention. Take a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
* Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions). Provide HR policy guidance, direction and adherence.
* Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
* Create, lead, direct and/or participate in a variety of projects and programs including – salary planning, policy development, training design and delivery, workforce design and workforce planning
* Suggest / help create HR strategies for internal clients
5+ years of progressive work experience in Human Resources
2+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (or 4+ years experience in lieu of degree)
Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
Analytical and-goal oriented
Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Thorough knowledge of labor law/legislation
Ability to scale easily between strategic and tactical tasks
Excellent written and communication skills
Click here to apply.