Place of Business:
If you have what it takes to become part of the Vistra Energy family and would like to start a promising career with a global leader, take a look at the exciting employment opportunities that are currently available and apply online.
The Workday HRIS Specialist is responsible for implementing and maintaining Workday within the Human Resources Function at Vistra Corp. This position will be also instrumental in the preparation and delivery of all standard HR analytics/reports including, but not limited to Dashboards; Recruiting metrics; Development data/tracking reports; Board meeting reports and data analyses.
- Configure all enhancement and software issue resolution in the Workday environment while adhering to the application change process guidelines.
- Work with HR leads and leadership to determine data and reporting needs to drive business initiatives by developing effective and efficient reporting to accomplish this in a timely manner, identifying overlapping needs in order to drive efficiency in reporting.
- Coordinate with finance and planning organizations to put in place and document reporting that requires employee data in all areas of the business
- Evaluate new technologies that enable process improvement
- Ensure customer awareness of the capability of new products, technologies, and services
- Lead issue resolution teams and act as the coordinator for internal team, cross-functional and supplier resources
- Design and adhere to team’s standard development and application change control processes and procedures
- Provide support for workforce planning efforts as needed
- Exercise all of the HRIS Security/SOX Controls.
Education, Experience, & Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrated skills through Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources Information Systems
- Two years of HR Systems experience
- At least 1 year experience providing technical support for Workday Payroll in an Enterprise Class business
- Experience in leading large and complex projects
- Exceptional analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to effectively interface with all areas of the company and the HR function.
- Supporting all regularly scheduled payroll data interfaces
- Responding to urgent payroll technical requests in ahead of payroll deadlines
- Preparing evidence for Workday related SOX controls
- Implementing system enhancements to drive the business forward with minimal outside support required.
Job Family: Human Resources
Company: Vistra Corporate Services Company
Locations: Irving, Texas
Send Resume to: Denine.email@example.com
We are a company of people committed to: Exceeding Customer Expectations, Great People, Teamwork, Competitive Spirit and Effective Communication. If this describes you, then you will have a good career here!