We are seeking a professional, energetic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources team in our Corporate Offices near Downtown Fort Worth. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for leading the organization’s staffing efforts – researching, developing, and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent with the organization’s strategy and goals in mind.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process. .
- Collaborates with hiring managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Posts and advertises jobs both internally and externally.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Sources candidates using job boards, resume databases, professional networks, and through referrals.
- Interviews candidates are various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews, and in-person meetings) and assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other Human Resources staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentive, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Conducts reference inquiries and background checks on potential candidates.
- Manages all communication with candidates from application through onboarding.
- Maintains and improves our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire, and retain people who contribute to our company’s growth.
- Oversees internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer (for example on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed, other social media, etc.)
- Tracks recruitment KPIs – time to hire, source of hire, time to fill, etc.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Organizes hiring events and participate in job fairs to network with potential candidates.
- Uses recruitment marketing initiatives such as employer branding, customer relationship management, and value propositions to reach candidates who are likely to be a fit with the company.
- Maintains relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Conducts salary and benefits surveys as requested to ensure competitiveness in the market.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong interviewing abilities and good negotiation tactics.
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruitment.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Familiarity with HR practices and employment and labor law.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Education & Experience
- BS in HR or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least five years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Experience recruiting in the healthcare space (preferred).
- Knowledge of medical provider specialties and qualifications (preferred).
- AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC), ASA Certified Staffing Professional, SHRM-CP, or PHR Certification preferred, but not required.
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
Email Jamie Welch at email@example.com to apply.