Place of Business:
JTaylor was formed in 1999 as a CPA firm that focused largely on business consulting. The firm has grown tremendously in the last 20 years and is now the largest Tarrant County owned public accounting firm serving complex clients both locally and nationwide. JTaylor offers many opportunities for professional and personal development. Integration of our firm values into management and leadership is crucial in order to provide quality services to our clients and support to our staff. This role supports an individualized recruitment model using a consultative approach with managers and candidates as well as managing a broad range of recruitment activities. There is a focus on strategic and tactical aspects of recruiting and talent acquisition. The candidate experience and onboarding will be channeled through this individual as well as employer branding to prospective candidates.
Job Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Facilitate effective staffing of the firm by assessing staffing needs and then identifying and recruiting individuals for those needs
- Collaborate with division directors regarding their current and future hiring needs
- Utilize sourcing strategies for talent acquisition
- Identify strong and applicable talent from a variety of sources
- Network and build relationships with individuals who have a proven track record of success within the industry, universities, and business partners
- Perform initial screening of candidates
- Maintain applicant tracking system
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees as well as conduct orientation
- Understand the industry and qualifications of prospective employees
- Participate in strategic planning of the firm’s talent acquisition initiatives
- Perform other clerical duties as needed
- Participate in firm and departmental initiatives
- Regular and timely attendance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Ability to establish priorities and perform work in a timely manner
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
Click here to apply.