Place of Business:
The Women's Center of Tarrant County
The Women’s Center of Tarrant County is seeking a full time Payroll Administrator in our Business Operations department. Our office ensures compliance with state, federal, and local laws; administers internal policy, employee benefits, and compensation to support the direct service work of our dedicated staff. This requires the complicated and often stressful work of our team to meet deadlines for payroll, grant, and financial reporting. Our mission drives the work of our program, fundraising, and administrative staff.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Extremely high organizational skills, strict attention to detail, and a drive for accuracy
- An understanding of cross-functional support
- A sense of integrity, personal responsibility, dedication, and commitment to work well done
- The ability to work effectively with others and to add value to a diverse team with diverse ideas
- A passion to do work that matters
- A desire to see their work impact all Women’s Center staff
- Strong communication skills in order translate personnel and business needs into results
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Process semi-monthly payroll and related transactions including wages, taxes, benefits, deductions and related for 90-100 employees
- Enter reconciling journal entries and ensure general ledger reflects all payroll transactions and allocations from Paycom system
- Ensure compliance and administration of applicable state and federal laws, and with internal policies
- Create and process monthly time and activity reports for critical federal, state & local grant reporting
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field
- Professional certification (e.g. CPP, CPM, PHR, SPHR) and experience with Paycom a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills needed for import, export and complicated data calculations
- Strong understanding of transaction flow in an integrated, automated, and web-based payroll system data to CYMA accounting software
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet various deadlines
E-mail resume and cover letter with salary requirements to:
SUBJECT LINE: Payroll Administrator
Vice President | CFO
No phone calls please.
Our commitment is to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age (40 & over), disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, other non-merit based factors or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Our mission is to inspire and empower women, men, and children to overcome violence, crisis, and poverty.